Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Top 5's

My brother's buddy in college is an avid Top Fiver. Top 5 movies from the 80's, 90's, top 5 comedies, top 5 favorite songs, shows, drink choices...you got it right? Well, since we met that kid one random day in College Station we have started a little of the top 5 quizzes ourselves. So, in lieu of the Christmas holiday that just passed I thought I'd share my top 5 Christmas movies:

1.) Christmas Vacation (of course!)
2.) Home Alone
3.) Love Actually (some would debate if this is an actual Xmas flick - YES it is!)
4.) A Christmas Story
5.) Miracle on 34th street

That was a tough one to put together, but not near as tough as if you asked me my favorite bands. That is literally impossible. I could break it down by category perhaps, but a daunting task that I'm just not up for!

I am up for one more though - top 5 moments of 2008. It was a heck of a year for me and I could probably make a very full list of memories. Here goes it:

1.) Birth of my baby girl and all the months leading up to it! I love you angel.
2.) Presidential Election and all the crazy politics.
3.) 2008 Olympics, screaming at my TV during any Phelps race.
4.) NYC in May with Dom
5.) 4th of July party at the house w/friends & family

Wow, okay, so as I was typing that I realized the challenge sometimes in narrowing these types of things down. You may read my list and think "really", and I may read it and think "really" - but hey - today - these are my moments. What are your Top 5's?

Cheers everyone, and Happy New Year's Eve!

No comments: