Friday, September 4, 2009

Winner

Ah yes, it's FRIDAY. And, on top of that we have a 3 day weekend. Aw, yeah. Time to celebrate.

Except I can't, and here is why:

Hopped in the car this morning (parked in the garage), opened the garage door, put it in reverse, hit the accelerator and BAM!

Shit shit shit shit shit! Dom's car is in the driveway. Shoot me now.

Our driveway is such that you have to back out and turn immediately to the right to go down the f***ing hill. This stupid driveway and I fight constantly as I often reverse, turn, but not enough, put the car back in drive, accelerate, back in reverse, turn, etc...

It hates me.

When Dom is not parked in the driveway I can back all the way out and go down facing forward, so therefore, it is his fault for not parking in the garage. Except he never parks in the garage. Damn.

Excuse number 2, he usually leaves before me. Lame, I am clearly out of it. Yesterday I forgot to leave B's carseat at school, I gave someone my debit card when they asked for my driver license, AND I left my groceries at the self checkout. WTF is going on! Clearly I need to meditate, sleep, or just sedate myself with wine this entire weekend.

So, here's to $1000 deductible ($500 per car), and to me being a WINNER!

2 comments:

Sierra said...

Oh no sweetie, I am so sorry that happened! That is bummer about the car, that really sucks and hope you fee better soon! Don't beat yourself up too much, I have certainly done silly things too. I once slammed my mom's new car door at the pole at the gas station and she about killed me!

Kelly said...

Oh, I've done that more than once... and it sucks! I'm sorry. But it's Friday!! Hope you've had at least one glass of wine by now. :)