Friday, October 10, 2008

Football frenzy

Tomorrow morning we are packing it up and heading to Abilene to see Uncle Richard and watch him play football. We're hoping to leave the house by 8:30 but if you read my previous post about lessons learned it will most likely be more like 9:30. Dom, Brooklyn, Grandma, and I are loading in the SAAB and making the 3 1/2 hour drive. I'm guessing with the occasional diaper change needed we'll do the trip in about 4 1/2 hours. I can't wait to get up there and have Richard meet Brooklyn for the first time, and to watch him play in person rather that on the computer.

Notice I'm sporting the Wildcat t-shirt.


It's also Texas vs. OU this weekend, and I'm pretty certain my daughter (at her old age of 4 weeks), is already a Longhorn fan. Her grandpa must have brainwashed her when we weren't looking. Last Friday while my mom was watching her she fell asleep like this:


What can I do about that? So, hook'em horns!

No comments: