Saturday, January 9, 2010

Intelligender intelligent?

When I was pregnant with Brooklyn it seemed like it took forever to get to 20 weeks. 20 weeks was a HUGE deal because that's when our doctor agreed to do a sonogram to find out the sex of the baby. There was no question as to whether or not we were going to find out what we were having. Are you kidding me? I'm way to much of a control freak for that.

So much so that when I found out about this Intelligender test this time around there was no way I wasn't giving it a try. Impatient? Maybe.

The concept of this test is so genius - $30.00 for some plastic cup to guess what you are having with obviously no liability if wrong. A total play on your emotions but well worth the gratification.

That's what I have said all along I think I'm having - we'll see how intelligent this little test is here in about 3 weeks. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That would drive me absolutely crazy! I have no patience and I need to know everything...yesterday.

Kelly said...

So exciting!! I just knew I was having a boy way before Intelligender or the ultrasounds, so if you're thinking boy, there's a good chance you're right. :)

I'm so happy for you!