Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Admiring the dedication...

...to those that blog consistently. Impressive - really. And then even beyond that, those that write for a living. God bless you Mrs. Spencer and the things that you do. I had my own form of writers block since my last post, I would have long been fired if this was my job.

Speaking of jobs, Dad got an new one - he's now employed as a Supervisor for Embry Construction! First project is in Oklahoma City so he hit the road Monday and won't be back for awhile. Amazingly enough the jeep cherokee that he drove up there made it all the way. Those of you that know the Havins family & luck with cars can understand the victory there. Congrats dad!

Dom and I attended childbirth classes these last two Mondays - I'm ready! I think, I guess, we'll see, I mean as ready as you can be for labor. It's exciting though and I feel as prepared as I can be. I had another dr. visit and we got to see the little munchkin all squished in my belly, she weighs 4 lbs 5 oz (last Wednesday), so she's defnitely getting there. We also got maternity pics taken and they turned out great. Kyla was awesome, anyone looking for a good photographer check her out at http://www.luzdelalmaphoto.com/. I'll post a few pics if I can get a digital copy.

Off to get baby furniture now - the room is almost there. If Babies R Us didn't suck so bad we would have had this all put together awhile ago. I won't bother you all with how bad they suck but just trust me on this - they are the most inefficient, unorganized, SUCKY place in Austin to buy baby furniture. Ciao!

No comments: