I bought them, so I am the one to blame, but where the hell is the self control? Clearly, I have none when it comes to certain things. I had breakfast and a LARGE coffee already today. I have lunch plans at noon. I have no self control.
Other things that win this battle:
- Queso. Large consumptions.
- Chips and salsa.
- 7 layer dip.
- Junior Mints.
- Veal Parmesan from La Mela's.
- Peanut butter granola bars.
- Ranch dressing.
- Crab legs and butter sauce. YUMMY.
- Wasabi peas. Random, but damn good.
- My dad's BBQ pork ribs!
I'm sure my list is much longer but I think that's all I care to reveal for now. I do try to balance out, control myself, with enough servings of low fat, healthiness, but every once in awhile damnit I love losing self control.
Guilty food pleasures anyone?