Thursday, February 19, 2009

My Funny Valentine

is Robin Williams! Dom bought us tickets a month or two ago and I'm really looking forward to going tonight. We celebrated Valentines day at home on Saturday with Bouillabase and wine, tonight is our offical date.

Who doesn't need some comic relief these days? Hey guess what - the economy sucks. I recognize the importance and validity in focusing on it 24/7 but at times it's exhausting. Blame game is useless and denying accountability is to me a driving factor as to why we are in the position we are in.

But - that's not what this post is about. Today is about humor and the relief I get every day by having it. So, in the spirit of good humor:

A completely inebriated man was stumbling down the street with one foot on the curb and one foot in the gutter. A cop pulled up and said, "I've got to take you in, pal. You're obviously drunk."Our wasted friend asked, "Officer, are ya absolutely sure I'm drunk?""Yeah, buddy, I'm sure," said the copper. "Let's go."Breathing a sigh of relief, the wino said, "Thank goodness, I thought I was crippled."

Haha. Alright, cheesy but whatever.

Laugh more.

No comments: