Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Feliz Cumpleanos

So last Friday was my birthday and I had a great weekend! My mom and I did some shopping during the day and she bought us some last minute but much needed items for when Brooklyn gets here. We had a great mother/daughter day and I am thankful that we got to spend some quality time together as things just seem so busy these days. That night, Dom took me to a wonderful Italian restaurant, Andiamos Restaurante - food was great and the atmosphere was even better. Very quaint and how he found this place who knows. I love that about him, he always takes his time finding the perfect spot to celebrate special occasions. And, you can't really go wrong with Italian as that is the way to my heart.

Saturday night we met friends out for drinks at Cuatro's. We without a doubt were the loudest bunch there (QUIROZ!)...which just proves that we are having more fun.


If only I had pulled the camera out sooner - this was classic! Love it Brian & KQ but as the saying goes, stick to the day jobs. Thanks friends for a great night out!


1 comment:

KQ said...

OMG! American Idol here I come!