Thursday, October 21, 2010

Waiting for T.

I take pictures all the time on my iPhone. Capture, reflect back, move on to the next one. I finally uploaded them to my pc today and it was literally like going back in time to relive so many amazing moments. My actual camera does the same thing but it's as if I didn't expect on my phone, like that picture I took was to somehow freeze time, but never going to be hung on a wall somewhere. I should scroll them more often, because in the 378 images I have on there I climb a mountain of memories.

Specifically, our last outing with Brooklyn before her baby brother arrived. We loaded up and went to Build A Bear (amazing freaking idea of a store why couldn't I have thought of that!!!) and out to lunch. I literally can flash back and be in that day.
Mingo arrived in our family that day. Mingo is her pink flamingo's name, because you see, Brooklyn didn't want anything to do with bears, or puppies, she picked out a giant pink bird. Which is exactly why I love that kid.
We went to lunch afterwards and I just remember sitting at the table thinking this might just be our last meal at a restaurant as a family of 3.

And I was right.

Later that week, this happened.

No comments: