Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I heart Chinese!

So I'm back! My appetite that is, as I ate Chinese food for lunch today. YAY! I was worried that it would never quite be the same after 9 months of not being able to go near it. Dom and I met Brian, Mike, and Joanna for lunch at DIN HO and if you have not been to that place you are missing out. Food is soooo good and the lovely bbq'ed ducks hanging in the window make for a nice ambiance. Brooklyn did great, she slept the whole time. Before we met them I took her up to Dom's work to meet some of the DMI folks, she slept most of the time but they got to see her cute little face and full head of hair. Such a big girl at 16 days old.

We had our first big crying session last night. Dom and I tried to watch a movie while I fed her but that movie turned out lasting 3 hours (instead of the 90 minutes it was) because B was just not a happy camper. She cried for a straight 45 minutes which hasn't happened yet. I wasn't too overwhelmed as I realize 45 minutes is nothing, I just didn't know exactly what to do to make it better for her. We concluded that she was a little backed up, one dirty diaper later she calmed down and went right to sleep. Oh to be a kiddo again - eat, sleep, poop, or cry. That's all you have to worry about.

No comments: